Improve your Wireless Network by extending it!
With the Denon HEOS Extend Wireless-N Dual-Band Range Extender. you can extend your wi-fi network into those “hard to reach” areas. While designed for the Denon HEOS system, it works great with any Wireless-N network. Can also be set up as a stand alone access point as well!
The Denon HEOS Extend ensures that by extending the reach and strength of your wireless home network signal, should you need it, all of your wirelessly networked products including tablets and smartphones benefit from a stronger home network.
Simply place the HEOS Extend conveniently within range of your existing wireless router to make your home wireless network larger and stronger. Set up is easy. For a HEOS system, just power on HEOS Extend and follow the simple directions in the HEOS app. For a non HEOS system, simply plug it into an Ethernet port on your PC or MAC, and set it up directly from the extender. Once set up, simply unplug it, and move it between your router and the area that you need a network boost in. It even includes a convenient wall mount!
Don’t live with dead zones in your networked home, get the Denon HEOS Extend Wireless-N Dual-Band Range Extender today!
- Denon HEOS Extend Wireless Range Extender
- General Features:
- Color: White
- Increases the range and performance of your home Wireless-N network
- Works with Denon HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Sound System and your wireless smart device
- Also works with non-HEOS Wi-Fi networks
- Wireless-N Dual Band high speed wireless technology (a/b/g/n), 2.4GHz/5GHz frequency
- Provides wider coverage area and stable network performance, even in larger homes as well as apartments, condominiums and other multi-unit dwellings
- Easy to setup and easy to use, Denon HEOS Extend can be tabletop, shelf mounted, wall mounted or ceiling mounted
- Includes wall mount plate for wall or ceiling mounting (note: 5-foot AC power cord)
- Works with HEOS 7, HEOS 5 and HEOS 3 Wireless Speaker
- Works as a standard Range Extender with non-HEOS networks (see link below for setup)
- Can also be set-up as an Access Point (AP)
- Extender mode: Improves the range of an existing network
- Access Point mode: Sets up a new network
- Controls & Indicators:
- LED power indicator (blue)
- Network indicator (green)
- Connect indicator (green)
- Connect button (WPS)
- Reset button (recessed)
- Power switch (bottom – recessed)
- Two (2) RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- DC 12V, 1.25A power connector
- Power Adapter Specifications (5-foot cord)
- Input 100~240V, 50/60Hz, 0.4A
- Output: 12V, 1.25A, 15W max.
- HEOS network can be setup using the HEOS app for iOS and Android
- Non-HEOS (standard Wireless-N) network can be setup via web interface on PC / MAC
- 1.6 x 6.6 x 6.9-inches (H x W x D)
- Weight: 8.6 oz. / 245g